Secura-Line is a peelable pipe manufactured and designed specifically to offer tougher resistance to external abrasion and eliminating the need (under many circumstances) to clean and scrape the pipe prior to electrofusion.
Secura-Line has an outer peelable polypropylene (PP) skin and an Excel (PE100) core pipe. After removal of the PP layer with the dedicated tool, the pipe end is ready for either the electrofusion or butt fusion process.
Reduced Installation Time and Cost
- Eliminates the need for pipe scraping (under many circumstances ) - saving both time and money
- Pipe is ready for electrofusion or butt-fusion immediately after removal of the outer skin
- Reduced whole life cost
- The tough peelable PP skin protects the core pipe during handling and installation, permitting thinner pipe walls in many ‘no-dig’ installations
- Dark pigment of the core pipe guarantees stability and longevity for any exposed parts during long-term storage
- High quality surface finish on exposed core pipe guarantees optimum electrofusion quality